When you complete your TAELLN501 unit with us, we will issue the latest version.
Because we already have the newest Diploma of Training Design & Development (TAE50216) on scope, we are able to offer the newest Diploma level TAE units, including the TAELLN501.
What does that mean for you?
When you have demonstrated competency, you will receive a Statement of Attainment that shows TAELLN501, which is equivalent to TAELLN501B.
- The recently published TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education includes TAELLN501 as a Core unit
- The TAELLN501B has been an Elective unit, and many graduates of the Dip VET do not yet possess it (We have long believed this was inevitable, so it has been a standard part of our Dip VET program for quite some time.). It is still an Elective unit within the current TAE50111 Dip VET.
- Many trainers/assessors and their employers are wanting to get a head-start with their inevitable upgrade to the new Dip VET by attaining the TAELLN501 unit sooner rather than later.
- Use tools to identify the LLN skill requirements (reading, writing, speaking, listening and numeracy) of the training specification and/or assessment process relevant to vocational delivery;
- Use various sources to gather information on the current LLN skills of a group of learners, and list at least 5 learners whose LLN levels you have determined using tools based on the ACSF,
- Select, apply and review the effectiveness of language, literacy and numeracy support strategies relevant to each 5 learners’ context
- Determine areas for improvement of own practice.
- Demonstrate your own continued learning in the topic, and support for other trainers/assessors in relation to LLN practice
Full details about the TAEASS502 Unit can be found at training.gov.au
For more information, phone us on 1300 141 994 or click here to complete our Contact Form.
When it comes to the TAELLN501 Unit, a number of items of evidence will be needed to demonstrate your competence. In simple terms, this includes showing:
- at least 5 learners whose LLN levels you have determined using tools based on the ACSF,
- that you have selected, applied and reviewed the effectiveness of language, literacy and numeracy support strategies relevant to each 5 learners’ context
- your professional activities to enhance own and others’ knowledge and skills related to LLN
We will provide some templates that you can use to collate this information.
A Third Party Report from a suitable person will also be required, and we will provide a template for that.
All students who enrol are provided both RPL and Coursework Assessment options so that you can make an informed decision about which path to follow.
No conversation about fees can be separated from conversation about service. If you missed the following graphic from our Home Page then it shows the level of service we offer.
We think it is worth considering when thinking about fees.
The fee for the TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language literacy & numeracy unit is $200.
We allow 3 months – not because it usually takes that long, but because our students are generally juggling many of life’s commitments and this period gives them the chance to succeed.
It’s one thing to think about taking the next step to secure your future. It is another to actually go and do it.
When you are ready to take control of the direction your life takes, then we invite you to join us.
Our enrolment process involves four steps, as shown below.
You can get your online enrolment started here.
If you are a past graduate of Fortress Learning, simply call 1300 141 994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get started.