In the name of research (and because we were curious) Fortress Learning reached out to our recent graduates to ask them a series of three questions:
What questions do you wish you had asked before starting your course?
What do you wish you had known during your course?
What advice would you give someone who is about to start their course?
It was truly humbling the amount of detailed, in-depth responses we received. We felt it was only fair to share this constructive and well-thought-out feedback with those who could use it the most: our students.
To any new or existing Fortress Learning students, here are some helpful tips, thoughts and opinions from those who have gone before you:
1. Consistency is key.
2. Don’t hesitate to ask for help.
4. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
5. The more you put in, the more you get out.
6. Completely different experience with Fortress.
7. Online learning requires initiative and a will to learn.
8. Self-paced and competency based.
9. Be prepared to apply focus.
10. Speak to a trainer to make sure you have the resources you will need.
If you would like to know more about what it means to be a student with us, how about you read Dear Future Student, check out Our Courses, or give us a call on 1300 141 994 and we can explore what that would look like.