The Key Takeaways:
- How Meagan is able to juggle work, family and study with the support of her employer (1:03)
- How Meagan came across Fortress Learning and why she decided to enrol (3:20)
- When previously working at a university Meagan had taught online but had never been an online student prior to her diploma with Fortress Learning. Meagan talks about her experience as a student and how she never felt annoying when reaching out for help (7:15).
- Why Meagan recommends asking lots of questions before signing up (7:55).
- The biggest unknown for Meagan was what was expected of her in terms of writing style and how much is required (8:31).
- Meagan talks about self-planning, self-motivation and reaching out to your employer for help (9:20).
Watch to the full interview here:
To learn more about any of Fortress Learning’s programs, check out this page or go ahead and ask us a question using the form at the right.
About the interviewer:
Genevieve is a journalism graduate who currently resides in Brooklyn, New York. Before they created Fortress Learning, Genevieve was taught by both Bryan and Amy when she was in high school in Far North Queensland. Genevieve first started working for Fortress Learning in 2010 doing admin tasks, and is now back six years later to have conversations with past and present students about Fortress Learning and online learning in general.