Fortress Learning currently has the following vacancies.
Student Support (Applications Close: Friday, August 18, 2017.)
Fortress Learning is a family owned RTO based in Toowoomba, with staff in a number of Australian states as well as overseas. As part of a staffing restructure, we are seeking Expressions of Interest from people for a Toowoomba-based role that includes:
- Maintaining regular telephone and email contact with our students to ensure we are aware of their support requirements
- Liaising with other staff to provide required support
- Various hand-writing tasks, such as writing postcards and thank you notes.
- Other tasks, as agreed by both parties, and subject to change from time to time
- Working in a friendly and open environment with high levels of flexibility
Some of the specifics:
- Casual position, 10-20 per week
- Actual hours of work will be negotiated with the successful applicant. It is expected that the role will be performed during school hours, and with some flexibility during school holidays.
The ideal candidate will:
- be ethically minded, self-starting, highly-organised and willing to work within a clear framework of accountability
- be kind, empathetic and possess strong skills in communicating with a broad range of people
- eschew bureaucracy in favour of efficiency and just getting the job done
- possess a welcoming telephone manner
- write in a neat and legible manner
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer-focused role
- Tertiary qualifications
- Cert IV TAE and higher VET qualifications related to Business and/or TAE
The start date and conditions of employment will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
To express your interest:
Submit the following, marked to the attention of the Manager, via [email protected]:
- A maximum one page scanned hand-written response to the following question: What life experiences do you possess that will help you succeed in this role?
- An audio recording of yourself talking about something that you learned. A couple of minutes would be sufficient.
Applications Close: Friday, August 18, 2017.
Note: All expressions of interest will be reviewed at the conclusion of the advertising period with only shortlisted applicants contacted after that time.
2. Research Coordinator
Details of this position are available from here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/34098888?_ga=2.90333465.2041638972.1502234690-2027569387.1474867381