Fortress Learning currently has the following vacancies.
1. TAE Trainer/Assessor (Expressions of Interest)
As part of our next phase of strategic development, we are anticipating growth in some areas of our operations.
To support that, we are seeking Expressions of Interest from people who are interested in a role that includes the full range of activities associated with our delivery of Certificate IV and Diploma TAE qualifications, including:
- curriculum development, including development of electronic and traditional resources
- marketing activities, including responding to pre-enrolment inquiries
- providing high levels of personalised and tailored support to individual students
- delivering online sessions, and providing training and assessment services online
- other tasks, as agreed by both parties, and subject to change from time to time
- working in a friendly and open environment with high levels of flexibility
The ideal candidate will:
- be ethically minded, self-starting, highly organised
- be committed to personal professional development
- have an eye for detail, and strong knowledge of the demands of the current regulatory climate
- eschew bureacracy in favour of commitment to efficiency and getting the job done
- possess substantial experience related to the role
- possess a high level of IT-literacy
- Cert IV TAE, Dip VET and Dip TDD
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- experience in validation/moderation activities
- Bachelor degree in any field and higher degree in an education field, to demonstrate your own commitment to and interest in learning
- other VET qualifications to demonstrate a broad experience as a student within the VET sector
Only applicants who possess the above minimum qualifications/experience will be considered.
The start date and salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant. The role is Toowoomba-based, although the opportunity to work from home may be considered for the right person and after a period of success in the role.
To express your interest:
In the first instance, confirm that you possess the minimum qualifications/experience listed above. Then, learn more about us, our values and our approach, and write a response to the following questions:
The VET sector has recently experienced considerable turmoil. What do you see as the fundamental causes of recent turmoil within the VET sector, and how could you contribute to a stronger VET sector through your work with Fortress Learning?
Address your Expression of Interest to the Manager and email it to Bheng at [email protected]
Due Date: Expressions of Interest are welcome at any time. They will be individually acknowledged and considered as and when positions/vacancies emerge.